Seeking counselors to serve as a team with Northern Irish leaders to provide guidance and supervision to a team of 12 American and 12 Northern Irish teens (age 14-16) participating in a faith-based program designed to promote leadership skills and reconciliation of community divisions.
- Full-time commitment over the period of June 27 through July 27, 2018, including weekends
- Two – three training and meeting events each month from March through June 2018
- Must complete an evaluation at the end of the Project Session, no later than August 15, 2018
- This is a paid position with an opportunity for a bonus as determined by the Board.
- Involved in an active Christian lifestyle.
- Willing to exhibit moral leadership with an interest for helping young people develop these qualities
- At least age 21, be in possession of an unrestricted valid driver’s license, and have reliable personal transportation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player, willing to work with other counselors, leaders, board members and parents
- Demonstrated experience in leading/counseling youth, preferably in a faith-based or school-based setting
- Experience in conflict resolution is a plus
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Experience with the Ulster Project is a plus
- Applicants must be punctual and available to attend all scheduled Ulster Project events, including sessions prior to the summer schedule
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 30, 2018
- Applicants must complete the Counselor Application below.
- An interview will be scheduled after receipt of completed and reviewed application.