Ulster Irish Night 2013 is approaching, and this is our 25th year! Mark you calendar for July 20, 2013, from 6:00-10:00pm at St. Ignatius Loyola Church, 5222 North Bend Road, Cincinnati, OH 45247. We’ll eat Irish Stew, be entertained by our talented teens, and bid on fabulous items! Most importantly, we will renew friendships and make new ones—all while helping to bring peace to Northern Ireland.
How can you help?
1. Print copies of the flyer below and place it around town; the more people attend, the better this fundraiser will be.
2. Come and enjoy the evening with us!
3. Make a pot of Irish Stew to share with our guests; we need at least ten volunteers.
4. Volunteer to help serve dinner, serve drinks, sell raffle tickets, monitor bid tables, collect winning bid $, and much more! We need a total of 12-15 people.
5. Solicit a donation(s) or donate yourself. Think creatively; do you have something you received as a gift or purchased and cannot return? Now is the perfect time to re-gift! We can never have enough!
Please let us know that you can help make this the most successful Irish Night yet!
Ulster Irish Night 2013 Co-Chairs
Julie Klensch 513-375-4258
Jennifer King 513-255-4817